Sunday 20 June 2010

Spanyol VS Honduras Makalah

Daftar Hotel - Although claiming not angry, but Cesc Fabregas is disappointed with the decision of coach Vicente Del Bosque who do not play it during the Spanish national team defeated Switzerland 1-0 in the first match of Group H World Cup 2010.

Hotel di Jakarta"I will not say, 'I'm angry or I do not care because they do not play'. I will channel my anger by providing current best practice and prove that I am ready to do my job," said Fabregas is quoted as saying by Sky Sports.

Fabregas has insisted did not want to discuss his future with Arsenal for the sake of focus for Spain in the World Cup. However, what a disappointment because it was not played Fabregas Del Bosque against Switzerland.

Spain had mastered the game in those games, but it is a Swiss managed to score a goal through Gelson Fernandes. Fabregas admitted disappointment and not given the opportunity to help his team mate.

Del Bosque on the game prefer to play Jesus Navas, Pedro Rodriguez and Fernando Torres.

"I do not much play as I wanted, but it was normal because the coach to decide. This team has a lot of quality players and they all deserve to play," said Fabregas.

"No wonder I would want to play better, no? Football is my life, and I have been struggling all season to be here and help the team with my ability," lid Fabregas.

No comments:

Post a Comment